Wednesday 17 July 2013

Response to: ‘Am I anti Hindu?’

Dear Digvijaya Singh,

I read your blog on ‘I am I anti Hindu?’ I out rightly appreciate for clarifying that you are a practising Hindu. However, why did you choose to clarify your faith now? If Sanghis or paid professional’s propaganda is the reason, then you shouldn’t have waited so long to clarify your position.

Mr. Singh, you begin by saying you are the most abused person on social media. I tend to disagree with your claim and also no person in public life has abused you so far. On the contrary you and your party abuse your political opponents openly by calling rat, monkey, snake etc. Your follower Amaresh Misra calls for murder and rape on social media and comes on TV to defend his call. I haven’t seen any of such acts by Sanghis or paid professional propagandists.  

Dear Mr. Singh, I am also a practising Hindu and was given Diksha by Shankaracharya Math in Coastal Karnataka. As I learnt from Sanatan Dharma, it becomes my duty to protect my faith when my faith is denigrated and false propaganda is spread. You claim yourself to be given Diksha by His Holiness Jagadguru Shankaracharya of Dwarka, that I respect, but you go on to make comments about Hindu/saffron terror after every bomb blast. Aren’t you disrespecting the saffron cloth worn by great Jagadguru Shankaracharya of Dwarka and other maths? Being a Hindu does Sanatan Dharma teach you to make such irresponsible and disrespecting comments?

You said that as a good practising Hindu it is your duty to stand up to all the falsehood the Sanghis and their paid professionals are spreading against Muslims Christians and other Minority Groups. Mr. Singh, I come from coastal Karnataka where literatures and books on denigrating Hindu Gods and Goddesses are spread by certain minority group. Why did you fail to stand up to such false propaganda against Hindus? I am sure you are aware of Dr. Zakir Naik, who spreads false claims and propaganda against Hinduism through peace conference and TV discourses. You turned blind eye to his blatant propaganda, not only that you came to his TV programme to appreciate him. Why didn’t you stand up to Dr. Zakir Naik’s false propaganda against Hinduism? You proclaim yourself as a good practising Hindu, but you only stand up to the falsehood spread against Muslims, Christians and other Minority group. Why didn’t you stand up to the falsehood spread against Hindus by certain minority groups? As a good practising Hindu, I don’t think you should be having such a double standard. Because, Sanatan Dharma teaches Hindus to stand up to any falsehood against anyone/any community/any group.

Mr. Singh, you make derogatory comments against Lord Ram and claim yourself to be a good practising Hindu, isn’t it contradictory? As a Hindu I am really appalled to see such a comment from a responsible public person. Hindus have seen such double standards from you and your party, and there is a silent disquiet among Hindus. It is this disquiet making you to clarify your position and trying to project Hinduism and Hindutva are different. However, there is no difference between the two.  

No comments:

Post a Comment